TACTICAL / MILITARY AND POLICE
The VISION COACH promotes and enhances dynamic skills critical for Tactical training. Marksmanship is one of the most important skills
taught to Military and Police Professionals. Whether it be pistol or rifle; concentration, basic marksmanship, sight alignment, and sight
picture is taught.
THE VISION COACH IS EMPLOYED TO EVALUATE:
- A WARRIOR’S FUTURE PERFORMANCE
- REVEAL AREAS OF WEAKNESS
- MEASURE THE WARRIORS PROGRESS
- ENABLE LEADERS TO EVALUATE COMBAT REACTION TIME
- EVALUATE MARKSMANSHIP IMPROVEMENT TRAINING PROGRAMS
- IDENTIFY APPROPRIATE TRAINING TRACKS FOR MILITARY AND POLICE MEMBERS
It is imperative for the tactical member to prepare the visual system
Our Police and Military Professionals enter potentially dangerous buildings and conduct assaults on target objectives. This includes hand-to-hand combat and self-defense techniques for disarming or taking an assailant to the ground before the situation escalates. Assessment and response is critical and may mean the difference between life and death.